30-day Limited Warranty & Disclaimers
Martin American Designs, LLC wants you to be fully satisfied with every item purchased from Martin American Designs. If you are not satisfied, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping, handling and/or other applicable charges. The item must be returned in good resalable condition, in original boxes, and with all parts and accessories to ensure full credit.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Products purchased other than directly from Martin American Designs, LLC.
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substances.
To Make a Warranty Claim
Email your warranty claim to: Warranty@MartinAmericanDesigns.com. All determinations made by Martin American Designs, LLC will be within Martin American Designs, LLC’s sole discretion. At Martin American Designs, LLC’s sole option, mailings to and from Martin American Designs, LLC, in the United States, shall be ground shipping via USPS, or better, and mailings to and from international customers shall be standard shipping, or better.
Martin American Designs, LLC strives to ensure the accuracy and completeness of its website; however, there may be times when it may contain inaccurate or incomplete information including things such as incorrect pricing or availability due to inadvertent error. Martin American Designs, LLC does not guarantee that any product images on its website are represented with perfect accuracy as there may be variations in color, size, and other specifications or features. As such, Martin American Designs, LLC reserves the right to revoke any and all stated offers and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, and/or omissions including after an order has been submitted, confirmed, and/or charged. Martin American Designs, LLC cannot guarantee the availability of a product at any time or in any geographic area. Products, prices, availability, specifications, and offers are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. With respect to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in its website, to the maximum extent possible under applicable laws, Martin American Designs, LLC disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will Martin American Designs, LLC be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, special, and/or punitive damages that result from reliance on any information contained in its website howsoever arising and regardless of the theory of liability, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Martin American Designs, LLC reserves the absolute right to refuse service, terminate customer accounts, delete customer information and cancel orders, at its sole discretion, for any reason, whether articulated to the customer or not.
Terms of Sale: By placing an order for Martin American Design, LLC products via this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- 1.Product & Liability Disclaimers: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL MARTIN AMERICAN DESIGNS, LLC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE, IN ANY WAY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, FEES, COSTS, AND/OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT ARISE OF OUT YOUR PURCHASE, POSSESSION, USE, AND/OR MISUSE OF ANY PRODUCT PURCHASED THROUGH MARTINAMERICANDESIGNS.COM HOWSOEVER ARISING AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY AND ALL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PHYSICAL INJURY OR DEATH OF ANY PERSON.
- 2.Warranty: As to any and all products purchased through martinamericandesigns.com, Martin American Designs, LLC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO MARTINAMERICANDESIGNS.COM AND THE CONTENT THEREIN. IN NO EVENT WILL MARTIN AMERICAN DESIGNS, LLC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE, IN ANY WAY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, FEES, COSTS, AND/OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. ALL PURCHASED THROUGH MARTINAMERICANDESIGNS.COM OF ANY AND ALL PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH SAID SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- 3.Warnings: All products purchased through martinamericandesigns.com should only be used with proper safety equipment including but not limited to protection for hands, eyes, and feet.
4.Purchase of Product Through martinamericandesigns.com: Through a customer’s purchase of any and all products through martinamericandesigns.com (“Products”), the customer verifies that he/she understands, agrees, and acknowledges that:
- a.the customer is at least eighteen (18) years of age or older on the date of purchase;
- b.Martin American Designs, LLC is not liable or responsible, in any way, in whole or in part, for any misrepresentation of the customer’s age or identity in the purchase of Products, and this includes but is not limited to any misuse and/or unauthorized use of another’s credit card, debit card, bank account, and/or any financial accounts;
- c.the customer has checked with, will comply with, and is in compliance with any and all federal, state, county, city, and local regulations, rules, ordinances, codes, and laws regarding his/her purchase, possession and/or use of Products prior to placing his/her order through martinamericandesigns.com;
- d.Martin American Designs, LLC is not liable or responsible, in any way, in whole or in part, for the customer’s violations (actual or alleged violations) of any said federal, state, county, city, and local regulations, rules, ordinances, codes, and laws, regarding the purchase, possession, and use of Products;
- e.Products should only be used with proper safety equipment including but not limited to protection for hands, eyes, and feet;
- f.Products have not been tested for fitness, suitability, performance, and/or usage in extreme conditions including but not limited to cold temperatures, hot temperatures, humid conditions (such as under water and submersion in any liquid), and/or high or low pressures, and thus use by the customer of Products under such extreme conditions should be avoided;
- g.the customer should not possess, use, or purchase Products if he/she has a history of mental illness or disease;
- h.Martin American Designs, LLC makes no claims, promises, warranties and/or assurances as to the use of Products or Products as a crime deterrent, crime prevention device, protection device, security device, shield, weapon, defensive device, and/or self-help/defense device. And as such, Martin American Designs, LLC is not liable or responsible, in any way, in whole or in part, for said use, misuse, and/or damages suffered arising out of any said use or misuse (including but not limited to (i) physical injuries suffered by any person, (ii) violations (actual or alleged violations) of any said federal, state, county, city, and local regulations, rules, ordinances, codes, and laws, regarding the purchase, possession, use and/or misuse of Products, (iii) damages, including but not limited to special, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, special, fees, costs, and/or punitive damages that arise from the purchase, possession, use, and/or misuse of Products.
- 5.Place of Sale: All sales of goods will be deemed for all purposes (except for the collection of sales tax) to take place at Martin American Designs, LLC headquarters in Salisbury, Maryland.
- 6.Governing Law: For all purposes (including, by way of example but not limitation, the applicability of products liability and truth-in-advertising standards, the construction, interpretation, enforceability and limitations of warranty terms, etc.) any sale of products via this website, and all rights, obligations, claims and liabilities arising therefrom and pertaining thereto, shall be governed by the substantive laws, rules and regulations of the State of Maryland and the federal laws, rules and regulations of the United States of America, all without regard to choice-of-law principles.
- 7.Venue/Personal Jurisdiction: Venue of any lawsuit or administrative proceeding on a claim arising out of or related to goods sold via this website shall lie in the Wicomico County Circuit Court (or such inferior state court as shall have subject matter jurisdiction) and in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland. Any objection to the assertion of personal jurisdiction of plaintiff or defendant by such court is waived. A trial by jury is expressly waived by all parties.
- 8.Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions: These Terms of Sale are the terms and conditions that constitute the entire agreement between the purchaser and Martin American Designs, LLC, and the Terms of Sale supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, whether electronic, oral, and/or written between the customer and Martin American Designs, LLC. No modifications of the Terms of Sale shall be effective unless in writing and authorized by Martin American Designs, LLC. If any provisions of the Terms of Sale are contrary to any applicable laws, then such provisions shall be construed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intention of the parties and/or intention of said provision, with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
© 2016 Martin Brothers Ltd. All rights reserved.
Martin Brothers Ltd. is a Martin American Designs subsidiary